The JENN Intervention Programmes specifically address the following objectives:
• The creation of a unique educational environment for learners grounded in subject knowledge of the mathematics, science and accounting disciplines;
• The nourishing of cognitive, affective, social and creative excellence in the learner and educator; and
• The advancement of an Africanised knowledge base related to curricula and teaching methodology, designed to create a learning environment that affects the attitude and understanding of the learner, while nurturing excellence.
To empower youth by;
• Increasing the number of learners passing Grade 12
• Increasing the number of Grade 12 learners who become eligible for a bachelor’s degree admission at tertiary level,
• Decreasing the number of schools obtaining a low pass percentage,
• Increasing the number of Grade 12 learners who pass mathematics, and
• Increasing the number of Grade 12 learners who pass physical science.
The school support initiative addresses and is particularly designed for a differentiated teaching approach, assisting learners who are academically challenged, particularly in gateway subjects.
• Life Sciences • Physical Science/ Technical Science • Mathematical Literacy/ Mathematics/ Technical Mathematics • Accounting/ Economics/ Business Studies
Other subjects are also supported based on individual school needs
OUR GRADE 12 EDUCATORS