Vision, Mission & Values
The vision of Marematlou Training Institute is to unleash students’ potential through superior quality teaching and to create an entrepreneurial critical mass of students who will flourish in South Africa and beyond. This is done by providing cutting-edge services at all times.
- To provide the highest quality teaching and learning.
- To offer a customized service that meets the growing needs of all our clients.
- To enhance our position as a leading research organization.
- Sustainable excellence in teaching, research and public engagement
- Use knowledge to enlighten ourselves and benefit the world
- Reward and recognise merit, creativity and innovation
- Treat all individuals with dignity, respect and fairness
- Embrace differences and diversity
- Be a collaborative, collegial and caring community
- Be accessible and affordable to all who meet high work standards
- Promote the internal values of educators and students with a decolonised educational approach, focusing on Africanization by placing the African knowledge base at the centre of teaching and learning.